Tournament Results and a few messages

%Coles

Отредактировано6 de ��� de 2024 - 12:20%Coles
A heartful congratulations to Team KB01 ;1st and all the members in the team especially KB01 himself. The win was deserved.

And a very fair congratulations to Team PUNK ;2nd for sticking up for long until the finals, heading to loser brackets and still coming off.

Out of these 2 teams, to all the players who have played, I would like to appreciate for their good-doings in helping the tournament stay alive and go on with as less as possible auto-DQs.

Two of those special players are notably Emir and Camp2gg. I appreciate both for helping a lot in this tournament after looking at the decrease in the activity of CS, they still managed to bring forward a few old and retired players, this was mostly due to camp2gg. Emir helped a lot in the tournament by making sure the games still go on. Their names shall be remembered in the hall of fame of CS.

In conclusion, this tournament, although not undergone as expected, fulfilled its purpose of reviving CS to undergo a bit of activity once again after a long time. Thanks all for participating. More tournaments shall be hosted, soon.
win.png
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 Checking

Размещено21 de ������ de 2024 - 13:06
My team the weakest in the tourney but I wont complain and try my best alongside my team to try revive cs, despite having no chance in tourney cos weak team. 4 fun gamers.
 %Coles

Размещено21 de ������ de 2024 - 13:35
Yep. 4sure
 [Boomers]Franniepoo

Размещено6 de ��� de 2024 - 13:44
Congrats to [xcel]Dabs for winning and also good job by his team for not getting in his way too much

[1]
Показано 1 - 4 из of 4 посты
Быстрый пееход:
8Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,8гости

현재 가장 인기있는 포스트들:
이번주 가장 활발한 글: